Group Paso Dobles are always exciting and this one from So You Think You Can Dance Canada is amazing. So much sharp, powerful dancing here courtesy of choreographer Jean-Marc Généreux, who can be relied on for always great dances.
- Episode 378 – Lily Morton Brings the Scares with “The Sceptic”
- Episode 377 – Getting “Strong” with Rob Kearney and Eric Rosswood
- Episode 376 – Get Ready for Summer Vacation with a YA Reading List
- Episode 375 – A Dozen Books for Your May Reading
- Episode 374 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club Spring 2022: “I’m So (Not) Over You” by Kosoko Jackson