Group Paso Dobles are always exciting and this one from So You Think You Can Dance Canada is amazing. So much sharp, powerful dancing here courtesy of choreographer Jean-Marc Généreux, who can be relied on for always great dances.
- Episode 283 – Talking Historicals with Zoë and Kelsey from “Tea & Strumpets”
- Episode 282 – Reviews: Sarina Bowen, Slade James, Zoe Dawn, Max Rowan, E. Davies
- Episode 281 – Sarina Bowen Introduces “Roommate” and a New Series
- Episode 280 – Winter Wonderland Story Giveaway
- Episode 279 – Reviews and Favorites of 2020