The paso doble is one of my favorite dance styles. In Spanish the literal translation is “double step” and in the world of ballroom it’s the dance of the bullfighter. Typically the man is the matador and the woman is the bull. The dance is precise, fierce and often full of passion. We’re going to spend the next few days looking at paso dobles. First up, from season five of So You Think You Can Dance are the top two from the season: Brandon and Jeanine.
- Episode 291 – Adam Silvera’s “Infinity Cycle” Continues
- Episode 290 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club February 2021: “Awkward Love” by Riley Hart
- Episode 289 – An Insiders Tour of “The Magic Emporium”
- Episode 288 – Roommates to Lovers with Garrett Leigh
- Episode 287 – Reviews: Philip William Stover, Merry Farmer, Everina Maxwell, Slade James, Adam Silvera