One of Twyla Tharp’s most widely seen works is the choreography she did for the film version of Hair in 1979. Here’s the opening number from the film, “Aquarius.” Tharp even gets the horses to dance.
- Big Gay Fiction Book Club: Breaking Bonds by Ari McKay – BGFP episode 312
- Author Hudson Lin on the Power of HEAs for Everyone – BGFP episode 311
- Collaborative Romance with Authors Eli Easton and Tara Lain – BGFP episode 310
- The Steamy Stories of JC Calciano – BGFP episode 308
- The Spring New Release and Review Episode – BGFP episode 307