One of Twyla Tharp’s most widely seen works is the choreography she did for the film version of Hair in 1979. Here’s the opening number from the film, “Aquarius.” Tharp even gets the horses to dance.
- GRL 2018 Bonus – “Devil Take Me” Authors: Rhys Ford, Jordan L. Hawk, Jordan Castillo Price, C.S. Poe, TA Moore & narrator Greg Tremblay
- Episode 158 – GRL 2018 Preview
- Episode 157 – Interviews with Tere Michaels, Priscilla Oliveras & Damon Suede
- Episode 156 – Victoria Sue Discusses “Guarding His Melody”
- Episode 155 – Talking Romance with Blogger/Podcaster/Author Sarah Wendell