We’ve looked at some dance greatness from the past and now it’s time for a look at the future. The LXD (or Legion of Extraordinary Dancers) popped on the scene in late 2009 promising an online dance adventure for 2010. They did this mind blowing number on the December 2, 2009 episode of So You Think You Can Dance. I’m looking forward to more from The LXD later this year.
- Episode 339 – Mega Recommendation Spectacular!
- Episode 338 – Christmas Lights and Halloween Scares with Author Roan Parrish
- Episode 337 – In Conversation with Adriana Herrera, Frederick Smith and Chaz Lamar Cruz
- Episode 336 – 3 Romance Reviews, 4 Musical Reviews and a Preview of October
- Episode 335 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club September 2021: “Running Lines” by Jeris Jean