We’ve looked at some dance greatness from the past and now it’s time for a look at the future. The LXD (or Legion of Extraordinary Dancers) popped on the scene in late 2009 promising an online dance adventure for 2010. They did this mind blowing number on the December 2, 2009 episode of So You Think You Can Dance. I’m looking forward to more from The LXD later this year.
- Episode 291 – Adam Silvera’s “Infinity Cycle” Continues
- Episode 290 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club February 2021: “Awkward Love” by Riley Hart
- Episode 289 – An Insiders Tour of “The Magic Emporium”
- Episode 288 – Roommates to Lovers with Garrett Leigh
- Episode 287 – Reviews: Philip William Stover, Merry Farmer, Everina Maxwell, Slade James, Adam Silvera