More Fosse today and this clip from 1972’s Liza with a Z TV concert. “Bye, Bye Blackbird” features even more of the Fosse hand and hip moves. The number also showcases Minnelli and a pinnacle moment in her career. Fosse won an Emmy both his directing and choreography. He and Minnelli shared an Emmy, along with co-producer Fred Ebb, for creating the Outstanding Single Program – Variety and Popular Music for that year.
- Episode 271 – A Gothic Christmas Party with Gillian St. Kevern
- Episode 270 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club November 2020: “The Christmas Deal” by Keira Andrews
- Episode 269 – From Wild West to Modern Day Shifters with Maz Maddox
- Episode 268 – Debut Author Liz Faraim Introduces Vivian Chastain
- Episode 267 – Reviews: Jayce Ellis, TJ Klune, Avon Gale & Piper Vaughn, Tanya Chris