More Fosse today and this clip from 1972’s Liza with a Z TV concert. “Bye, Bye Blackbird” features even more of the Fosse hand and hip moves. The number also showcases Minnelli and a pinnacle moment in her career. Fosse won an Emmy both his directing and choreography. He and Minnelli shared an Emmy, along with co-producer Fred Ebb, for creating the Outstanding Single Program – Variety and Popular Music for that year.
- Episode 341 – Falling in Love with History with Merry Farmer
- Episode 340 – Rom-Coms and Horror Movies with Sara Dobie Bauer
- Episode 339 – Mega Recommendation Spectacular!
- Episode 338 – Christmas Lights and Halloween Scares with Author Roan Parrish
- Episode 337 – In Conversation with Adriana Herrera, Frederick Smith and Chaz Lamar Cruz