Here is a look at Bob Fosse (credited in this film as Robert Fosse) performing his own choreography in a number from the 1955 film My Sister Eileen. This was the third film he choreographed, but the first that he received on-screen credit for. In this clip you can already see signature Fosse moves in the distinct hand positioning.
- Episode 291 – Adam Silvera’s “Infinity Cycle” Continues
- Episode 290 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club February 2021: “Awkward Love” by Riley Hart
- Episode 289 – An Insiders Tour of “The Magic Emporium”
- Episode 288 – Roommates to Lovers with Garrett Leigh
- Episode 287 – Reviews: Philip William Stover, Merry Farmer, Everina Maxwell, Slade James, Adam Silvera