Here is a look at Bob Fosse (credited in this film as Robert Fosse) performing his own choreography in a number from the 1955 film My Sister Eileen. This was the third film he choreographed, but the first that he received on-screen credit for. In this clip you can already see signature Fosse moves in the distinct hand positioning.
- Episode 159 – GRL 2018 Recap
- GRL 2018 Bonus – Interviews: Kris Jacen, Lucy Lennox & Michael Pauley, Poppy Dennison, Markie Massey
- GRL 2018 Bonus – TJ Klune Discusses “The Bones Beneath My Skin”
- GRL 2018 Bonus – “Devil Take Me” Authors: Rhys Ford, Jordan L. Hawk, Jordan Castillo Price, C.S. Poe, TA Moore & narrator Greg Tremblay
- Episode 158 – GRL 2018 Preview