Here is a look at Bob Fosse (credited in this film as Robert Fosse) performing his own choreography in a number from the 1955 film My Sister Eileen. This was the third film he choreographed, but the first that he received on-screen credit for. In this clip you can already see signature Fosse moves in the distinct hand positioning.
- Episode 340 – Rom-Coms and Horror Movies with Sara Dobie Bauer
- Episode 339 – Mega Recommendation Spectacular!
- Episode 338 – Christmas Lights and Halloween Scares with Author Roan Parrish
- Episode 337 – In Conversation with Adriana Herrera, Frederick Smith and Chaz Lamar Cruz
- Episode 336 – 3 Romance Reviews, 4 Musical Reviews and a Preview of October