A Chorus Line, which I saw for the first time in sixth grade while it was on national tour in 1979, turned me on to dancing. The iconic opening number still generate goosebumps for me. Here’s “I Hope I Get It” as performed by the Original Broadway Cast at the 1976 Tony Awards.
- Episode 291 – Adam Silvera’s “Infinity Cycle” Continues
- Episode 290 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club February 2021: “Awkward Love” by Riley Hart
- Episode 289 – An Insiders Tour of “The Magic Emporium”
- Episode 288 – Roommates to Lovers with Garrett Leigh
- Episode 287 – Reviews: Philip William Stover, Merry Farmer, Everina Maxwell, Slade James, Adam Silvera