Gizmodo recently published these photos of the abandoned biosphere in Arizona. I thought they were pretty.
- Episode 388 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club Pride 2022: “Under His Protection” by LaQuette
- Episode 387 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Cozy Mysteries with Michael Craft, Frank Anthony Polito and S.C. Wynne
- Episode 386 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: Beth Bolden
- Episode 385 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Paranormal Romance with Jenn Burke, Kiki Burrelli and Mia Monroe
- Episode 384 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: J.R. Gray