Will wrote a couple weeks ago that we were in the holiday spirit not only becuase it was fall, but because we were working on holiday themed short stories as well. I’m happy to report that mine got picked up for publication. You can read more about it, if you’d like, over on my writing blog: jeffadamswrites.com.
- Episode 357 – Heat, Heart, Humor and Spreadsheets with Lauren Blakely
- Episode 356 – Snowbound with Author Gabbi Grey
- Episode 355 – Book Recommendations to Ring in 2022
- Episode 354 – Jeff & Will’s Year in Books
- Episode 353 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club December 2021: “A Boyfriend for Christmas” by Jay Northcote