Troll 2 (1990) redefines the term “bad movie”. It is astonishingly, amazingly, joyfully awful. So, I of course adore it. Best Worst Movie recently made it premiere at SXSW. The documentary by Troll 2‘s young star, Michael Paul Stephenson, takes a look at the inexplicable cult phenomenon that is Troll 2. Here’s hoping that Best Worst Movie makes its way to New York (or DVD) very soon. I can’t wait to see it!
- Episode 388 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club Pride 2022: “Under His Protection” by LaQuette
- Episode 387 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Cozy Mysteries with Michael Craft, Frank Anthony Polito and S.C. Wynne
- Episode 386 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: Beth Bolden
- Episode 385 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Paranormal Romance with Jenn Burke, Kiki Burrelli and Mia Monroe
- Episode 384 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: J.R. Gray