Troll 2 (1990) redefines the term “bad movie”. It is astonishingly, amazingly, joyfully awful. So, I of course adore it. Best Worst Movie recently made it premiere at SXSW. The documentary by Troll 2‘s young star, Michael Paul Stephenson, takes a look at the inexplicable cult phenomenon that is Troll 2. Here’s hoping that Best Worst Movie makes its way to New York (or DVD) very soon. I can’t wait to see it!
- Episode 357 – Heat, Heart, Humor and Spreadsheets with Lauren Blakely
- Episode 356 – Snowbound with Author Gabbi Grey
- Episode 355 – Book Recommendations to Ring in 2022
- Episode 354 – Jeff & Will’s Year in Books
- Episode 353 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club December 2021: “A Boyfriend for Christmas” by Jay Northcote