The new Dancing with the Stars lineup was revealed yesterday night during ABC’s primetime lineup. Since I don’t watch any of those shows, I had to pick up the press release today. Let’s bring out the stars:
- Belinda Carlisle, lead singer of the Go-Gos.
- David Allen Grier, comedian best known for Fox’s sketch show In Living Color.
- Jewel, singer/songwriter.
- Shawn Johnson, a gold medalist on the balance beam at the Beijing olympics. She also becomes the youngest competitor ever at age 17.
- Lil’ Kim, Grammy-winning rapper.
- Gilles Marini, played Dante in the Sex and the City movie.
- Ty Murray, labeled the most accomplished rodeo athlete in the world. He’s also Jewel’s husband.
- Steve-O, one of the Jackass team.
- Nancy O’Dell, co-anchor of Access Hollywood.
- Denise Richards, actress from Starship Troopers and Wild Things.
- Lawrence Taylor, NFL Hall of Famer.
- Chuck Wicks, singer/songwriter.
- Steve Wozniak, computer geek responsible for Apple’s first line of computers.
Unfortunately, this announcement didn’t come with the professionals pairings. No matter, the dancing gets underway on March 9.