What a delight to find the original Yule Log on WPIX this morning. Turns out CBS got the story wrong. WGN America (available on cable and satellite) used the new log and radio programs. It was wonderful to spend the morning with the original log! Here’s the scoop from The Chicago Tribune.
- Episode 339 – Mega Recommendation Spectacular!
- Episode 338 – Christmas Lights and Halloween Scares with Author Roan Parrish
- Episode 337 – In Conversation with Adriana Herrera, Frederick Smith and Chaz Lamar Cruz
- Episode 336 – 3 Romance Reviews, 4 Musical Reviews and a Preview of October
- Episode 335 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club September 2021: “Running Lines” by Jeris Jean