I haven’t been a fan the hip hop routines on So You Think You Can Dance. It’s usually the choreography rather than the performance that fails for me. This week it all changed. Mark & Chelsea got a hip hop routine (which was later clarified as a lyrical hip hop routine) and it was amazing. Check this out…
- Episode 340 – Rom-Coms and Horror Movies with Sara Dobie Bauer
- Episode 339 – Mega Recommendation Spectacular!
- Episode 338 – Christmas Lights and Halloween Scares with Author Roan Parrish
- Episode 337 – In Conversation with Adriana Herrera, Frederick Smith and Chaz Lamar Cruz
- Episode 336 – 3 Romance Reviews, 4 Musical Reviews and a Preview of October