The weather continues to be amazing here. It was a bit cloudy Saturday night/Sunday morning, but that cleaered off in the afternoon. Tempeatures are perfect. We’ve had windows open the past several days and nights. I love sleeping with the windows open when it’s like this. It’s on the cool side, but it makes perfect sleeping conditions… which, of course, makes it hard to get up becuase I don’t really want to move from where I am. Anyway, these great tempatures are supposed to last all week. Yay!
- Episode 388 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club Pride 2022: “Under His Protection” by LaQuette
- Episode 387 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Cozy Mysteries with Michael Craft, Frank Anthony Polito and S.C. Wynne
- Episode 386 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: Beth Bolden
- Episode 385 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Paranormal Romance with Jenn Burke, Kiki Burrelli and Mia Monroe
- Episode 384 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: J.R. Gray