The weather continues to be amazing here. It was a bit cloudy Saturday night/Sunday morning, but that cleaered off in the afternoon. Tempeatures are perfect. We’ve had windows open the past several days and nights. I love sleeping with the windows open when it’s like this. It’s on the cool side, but it makes perfect sleeping conditions… which, of course, makes it hard to get up becuase I don’t really want to move from where I am. Anyway, these great tempatures are supposed to last all week. Yay!
- Episode 154 – Rhys Ford Discusses “Savior”
- Episode 153 – Rosalind Abel, Mildred Abbott & Special Guest Interview
- Episode 152 – Debut Author Alexander C. Eberhart Interview + Movie & Book Reviews
- Episode 151 – Hank Edwards Talks “Critters” & “Fluffers,” Joyfully Jay Challenge Month Preview
- Episode 150 – Brian Sloan Discusses “West 40s” + TV & Book Reviews