The weather continues to be amazing here. It was a bit cloudy Saturday night/Sunday morning, but that cleaered off in the afternoon. Tempeatures are perfect. We’ve had windows open the past several days and nights. I love sleeping with the windows open when it’s like this. It’s on the cool side, but it makes perfect sleeping conditions… which, of course, makes it hard to get up becuase I don’t really want to move from where I am. Anyway, these great tempatures are supposed to last all week. Yay!
- Episode 357 – Heat, Heart, Humor and Spreadsheets with Lauren Blakely
- Episode 356 – Snowbound with Author Gabbi Grey
- Episode 355 – Book Recommendations to Ring in 2022
- Episode 354 – Jeff & Will’s Year in Books
- Episode 353 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club December 2021: “A Boyfriend for Christmas” by Jay Northcote