We were too near the mix/snow line today. It snowed for about 30 minutes total in the 11:00 hour. For a bit there it was looking like perfect skating weather. But nooooooo. By noon it was a sloppy rain/sleet/freezing rain mix that dashed all hope for any kind of Charlie Brown Christmas moment today.
- Episode 291 – Adam Silvera’s “Infinity Cycle” Continues
- Episode 290 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club February 2021: “Awkward Love” by Riley Hart
- Episode 289 – An Insiders Tour of “The Magic Emporium”
- Episode 288 – Roommates to Lovers with Garrett Leigh
- Episode 287 – Reviews: Philip William Stover, Merry Farmer, Everina Maxwell, Slade James, Adam Silvera