I admit that when they announced they were finally filming the Sex and the City movie, I was sure that that particular pop culture boat had long set sail. But now that the new trailer is out, I admit that I’m all tingly at the prospects of Carrie’s big screen adventures. Below is the trailer, it’s a little heavy on NYC B-roll, but it’s still cool. I’ve also included the trailer for the hyper-stylized Speed Racer. I never watched the show when I was a kid, but it looks like a lot of candy-coated fun. Both movies come out in May of next year.
- Episode 388 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club Pride 2022: “Under His Protection” by LaQuette
- Episode 387 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Cozy Mysteries with Michael Craft, Frank Anthony Polito and S.C. Wynne
- Episode 386 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: Beth Bolden
- Episode 385 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Paranormal Romance with Jenn Burke, Kiki Burrelli and Mia Monroe
- Episode 384 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: J.R. Gray