I paid a visit to Macy’s during lunch today. Since it was only five blocks from the office, it seemed like a nice excursion. Since I had the camera with me, I decided to take some pictures of the holiday windows. Not the best pictures in the world since it’s hard to shoot through windows, but you get the idea of how cool the windows are this year. Enjoy!
- Episode 291 – Adam Silvera’s “Infinity Cycle” Continues
- Episode 290 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club February 2021: “Awkward Love” by Riley Hart
- Episode 289 – An Insiders Tour of “The Magic Emporium”
- Episode 288 – Roommates to Lovers with Garrett Leigh
- Episode 287 – Reviews: Philip William Stover, Merry Farmer, Everina Maxwell, Slade James, Adam Silvera