As some of you may (or may not) have noticed, I’ve been particularly quiet about the whole NaNoWriMo experience. The reason I haven’t mentioned it is that I totally bailed on it around day 10. People, I’m a realist, I know when there’s no way in hell I’m gonna finish something. I don’t feel bad about this because NYT Bestselling author Meg Cabot didn’t finish her NaNo project either! I think she’s my new favorite person. Check out this clip in which she rewrites Little Women.
- Episode 303 – Author Anna Zabo Writes Feel Good BDSM
- Episode 302 – Reviews: Adam Silvera, Summer Devon, Gregory Ashe & C.S. Poe, Sydney Smyth, Eli Easton & Tara Lain
- Episode 301 – Robbie Couch Mixes Rom-Com and Mystery for “The Sky Blues”
- Episode 300 – Arranged Marriage in Space with Everina Maxwell
- Episode 299 – April Book Preview Plus Reviews of Robbie Couch and Annabeth Albert