As some of you may (or may not) have noticed, I’ve been particularly quiet about the whole NaNoWriMo experience. The reason I haven’t mentioned it is that I totally bailed on it around day 10. People, I’m a realist, I know when there’s no way in hell I’m gonna finish something. I don’t feel bad about this because NYT Bestselling author Meg Cabot didn’t finish her NaNo project either! I think she’s my new favorite person. Check out this clip in which she rewrites Little Women.
- Episode 379 – “Dante’s Cove” Recap: Season 2, Episodes 3 & 4
- Episode 378 – Lily Morton Brings the Scares with “The Sceptic”
- Episode 377 – Getting “Strong” with Rob Kearney and Eric Rosswood
- Episode 376 – Get Ready for Summer Vacation with a YA Reading List
- Episode 375 – A Dozen Books for Your May Reading