As some of you may (or may not) have noticed, I’ve been particularly quiet about the whole NaNoWriMo experience. The reason I haven’t mentioned it is that I totally bailed on it around day 10. People, I’m a realist, I know when there’s no way in hell I’m gonna finish something. I don’t feel bad about this because NYT Bestselling author Meg Cabot didn’t finish her NaNo project either! I think she’s my new favorite person. Check out this clip in which she rewrites Little Women.
- GRL 2018 Bonus – “Devil Take Me” Authors: Rhys Ford, Jordan L. Hawk, Jordan Castillo Price, C.S. Poe, TA Moore & narrator Greg Tremblay
- Episode 158 – GRL 2018 Preview
- Episode 157 – Interviews with Tere Michaels, Priscilla Oliveras & Damon Suede
- Episode 156 – Victoria Sue Discusses “Guarding His Melody”
- Episode 155 – Talking Romance with Blogger/Podcaster/Author Sarah Wendell