As some of you may (or may not) have noticed, I’ve been particularly quiet about the whole NaNoWriMo experience. The reason I haven’t mentioned it is that I totally bailed on it around day 10. People, I’m a realist, I know when there’s no way in hell I’m gonna finish something. I don’t feel bad about this because NYT Bestselling author Meg Cabot didn’t finish her NaNo project either! I think she’s my new favorite person. Check out this clip in which she rewrites Little Women.
- Episode 349 – Holiday Romance Reviews
- Episode 348 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club November 2021: “The Lights on Knockbridge Lane” by Roan Parrish
- Episode 347 – From “Hollywood Hopefuls” to “Coleridge Cliffs” with Jeris Jean
- Episode 346 – Jenn Burke Puts Her Spin on Fated Mates with “Ashes and Dust”
- Episode 345 – Penny Aimes and Verity Lowell Discuss Their Debut Romances