If you read the comment on the Carrie post today from Cheryl, you know that one of her daughters is dressing up as Kim Possible for Halloween. I’m a big Kim fan, so I offered up my Rufus McDonalds Happy Meal toy as an add on to Sydney’s costume. He’s going into the mail tomorrow for a Halloween advenutre in the deep south. Hopefully there will be good reports coming back about his stay there… Stay tuned.
- Episode 340 – Rom-Coms and Horror Movies with Sara Dobie Bauer
- Episode 339 – Mega Recommendation Spectacular!
- Episode 338 – Christmas Lights and Halloween Scares with Author Roan Parrish
- Episode 337 – In Conversation with Adriana Herrera, Frederick Smith and Chaz Lamar Cruz
- Episode 336 – 3 Romance Reviews, 4 Musical Reviews and a Preview of October