Now that I work in midtown, I’ve been walking from the office to my Bluestreak training at Chelesa Piers. It takes about 30 minutes and it’s kind of a nice warm-up. Most nights, such as tonight, my path takes me in front of Madison Square Garden. I always read the marquee because, well it’s huge and it’s there so why not. Tonight Sara Bareilles was on the marquess as I passed by because she was playing tonight with Maroon 5–in a sold out show no less! I wish I had a camera with me to capture that bit of the marquee (sorry you’re stuck with the generic MSG picture here). I’m excited for her that she got to play one of the most famous arenas in the world to a sold out crowd. Yay!
- GRL 2018 Bonus – Interviews: Kris Jacen, Lucy Lennox & Michael Pauley, Poppy Dennison, Markie Massey
- GRL 2018 Bonus – TJ Klune Discusses “The Bones Beneath My Skin”
- GRL 2018 Bonus – “Devil Take Me” Authors: Rhys Ford, Jordan L. Hawk, Jordan Castillo Price, C.S. Poe, TA Moore & narrator Greg Tremblay
- Episode 158 – GRL 2018 Preview
- Episode 157 – Interviews with Tere Michaels, Priscilla Oliveras & Damon Suede