Now that I work in midtown, I’ve been walking from the office to my Bluestreak training at Chelesa Piers. It takes about 30 minutes and it’s kind of a nice warm-up. Most nights, such as tonight, my path takes me in front of Madison Square Garden. I always read the marquee because, well it’s huge and it’s there so why not. Tonight Sara Bareilles was on the marquess as I passed by because she was playing tonight with Maroon 5–in a sold out show no less! I wish I had a camera with me to capture that bit of the marquee (sorry you’re stuck with the generic MSG picture here). I’m excited for her that she got to play one of the most famous arenas in the world to a sold out crowd. Yay!
- Episode 291 – Adam Silvera’s “Infinity Cycle” Continues
- Episode 290 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club February 2021: “Awkward Love” by Riley Hart
- Episode 289 – An Insiders Tour of “The Magic Emporium”
- Episode 288 – Roommates to Lovers with Garrett Leigh
- Episode 287 – Reviews: Philip William Stover, Merry Farmer, Everina Maxwell, Slade James, Adam Silvera