To start the weekend off right, here are some pics of one of the competitors at the 2007 Muscle Beach Championships. He’s doing his best Gerard Butler from 300 impression. I appreciate his attention to detail (fake scar/scraggly beard). Heck, the muscles aint too bad either. I predict that there will be many Chelsea Boys prancing about in loincloths and red capes this year at the Greenwich Village Halloween Parade. They’re sure to be marching alongside several fabulous queens in full Wilhelmina Slater and Betty Suarez drag.
- Episode 388 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club Pride 2022: “Under His Protection” by LaQuette
- Episode 387 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Cozy Mysteries with Michael Craft, Frank Anthony Polito and S.C. Wynne
- Episode 386 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: Beth Bolden
- Episode 385 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Paranormal Romance with Jenn Burke, Kiki Burrelli and Mia Monroe
- Episode 384 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: J.R. Gray