Okay, maybe Voyagers! didn’t make me gay, but Jon-Erik Hexum certainly awoke something inside me circa 1982. For those who are interested (and unwilling to do the math) in ’82 I was just about the gayest ten-year-old there was. Can you blame me for my crush? Just look at the man! He’s perfect!! I could endlessly wax poetic about JEH, but instead I’ll simply mention that Voyagers! finally comes out on DVD today (insert happy dance here).
- Episode 340 – Rom-Coms and Horror Movies with Sara Dobie Bauer
- Episode 339 – Mega Recommendation Spectacular!
- Episode 338 – Christmas Lights and Halloween Scares with Author Roan Parrish
- Episode 337 – In Conversation with Adriana Herrera, Frederick Smith and Chaz Lamar Cruz
- Episode 336 – 3 Romance Reviews, 4 Musical Reviews and a Preview of October