Okay, maybe Voyagers! didn’t make me gay, but Jon-Erik Hexum certainly awoke something inside me circa 1982. For those who are interested (and unwilling to do the math) in ’82 I was just about the gayest ten-year-old there was. Can you blame me for my crush? Just look at the man! He’s perfect!! I could endlessly wax poetic about JEH, but instead I’ll simply mention that Voyagers! finally comes out on DVD today (insert happy dance here).
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 144 – All About Coastal Magic with Jennifer Morris + Book Reviews
- Episode 143 – Brandilyn’s Audiobook Recs + NYC Theater Trip Roundup
- Episode 142 – A Visit to Sacramento’s Lavender Library + Book & Movie Reviews
- Episode 141 – Seth King Interview + TV, Movie & Book Reviews