Ever wonder what happens if you wash an iPod? Apparently nothing. Will accidentally left his iPod Shuffle in a backpack that we washed this morning. It went through the washing machine and then 50 minutes of drying time, and still came out okay. It initially didn’t turn on, but then we put it on the dock and it responded. We left it on to charge up and then it played just fine. The headphones didn’t survive though. They got twisted into a terrible knot that couldn’t be undone, but since we had spare headphones that didn’t matter. I’m impressed it survived, and now it is springtime fresh!
- Episode 340 – Rom-Coms and Horror Movies with Sara Dobie Bauer
- Episode 339 – Mega Recommendation Spectacular!
- Episode 338 – Christmas Lights and Halloween Scares with Author Roan Parrish
- Episode 337 – In Conversation with Adriana Herrera, Frederick Smith and Chaz Lamar Cruz
- Episode 336 – 3 Romance Reviews, 4 Musical Reviews and a Preview of October