Ever wonder what happens if you wash an iPod? Apparently nothing. Will accidentally left his iPod Shuffle in a backpack that we washed this morning. It went through the washing machine and then 50 minutes of drying time, and still came out okay. It initially didn’t turn on, but then we put it on the dock and it responded. We left it on to charge up and then it played just fine. The headphones didn’t survive though. They got twisted into a terrible knot that couldn’t be undone, but since we had spare headphones that didn’t matter. I’m impressed it survived, and now it is springtime fresh!
- Episode 149 – Geoffrey Knight’s Adventurers & Billionaires + TV & Book Reviews
- Episode 148 – Carrie Pack Discusses “Past Imperfect” + Book Reviews
- Episode 147 – TJ Klune & Kirt Graves Talk “Ravensong”
- Episode 146 – Layla Reyne talks “Trouble Brewing” + Book & Documentary Reviews
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews