Ever wonder what happens if you wash an iPod? Apparently nothing. Will accidentally left his iPod Shuffle in a backpack that we washed this morning. It went through the washing machine and then 50 minutes of drying time, and still came out okay. It initially didn’t turn on, but then we put it on the dock and it responded. We left it on to charge up and then it played just fine. The headphones didn’t survive though. They got twisted into a terrible knot that couldn’t be undone, but since we had spare headphones that didn’t matter. I’m impressed it survived, and now it is springtime fresh!
- Episode 291 – Adam Silvera’s “Infinity Cycle” Continues
- Episode 290 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club February 2021: “Awkward Love” by Riley Hart
- Episode 289 – An Insiders Tour of “The Magic Emporium”
- Episode 288 – Roommates to Lovers with Garrett Leigh
- Episode 287 – Reviews: Philip William Stover, Merry Farmer, Everina Maxwell, Slade James, Adam Silvera