It was 38 years ago today that, in the wee hours of the morning, the modern Gay Rights movement was born. As a quick refresher of the history of the Stonewall Riots, here’s a 3 minute clip from the incomparable Varla Jean Merman. Thank you Stonewall veterans and God bless!!!
- Episode 357 – Heat, Heart, Humor and Spreadsheets with Lauren Blakely
- Episode 356 – Snowbound with Author Gabbi Grey
- Episode 355 – Book Recommendations to Ring in 2022
- Episode 354 – Jeff & Will’s Year in Books
- Episode 353 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club December 2021: “A Boyfriend for Christmas” by Jay Northcote