It was 38 years ago today that, in the wee hours of the morning, the modern Gay Rights movement was born. As a quick refresher of the history of the Stonewall Riots, here’s a 3 minute clip from the incomparable Varla Jean Merman. Thank you Stonewall veterans and God bless!!!
- Big Gay Fiction Book Club: Breaking Bonds by Ari McKay – BGFP episode 312
- Author Hudson Lin on the Power of HEAs for Everyone – BGFP episode 311
- Collaborative Romance with Authors Eli Easton and Tara Lain – BGFP episode 310
- The Steamy Stories of JC Calciano – BGFP episode 308
- The Spring New Release and Review Episode – BGFP episode 307