That was the advice last night while I was in the skills zone still working on my wrist shot. After putting several elements of the shot together, the guidance last night was to really hate the puck and hit it as hard as possible. It finally all seems to be coming together. It’s not always perfect by any means, but the percent of time that the shots are actually decent keeps increasing. The hockey treadmill seemed better last night too in some small ways. Plus last night there were some new strength exercises too. Once I start going back to the gym with Will, I’ll have some new things to show him to mix up the workouts a bit.
- Episode 291 – Adam Silvera’s “Infinity Cycle” Continues
- Episode 290 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club February 2021: “Awkward Love” by Riley Hart
- Episode 289 – An Insiders Tour of “The Magic Emporium”
- Episode 288 – Roommates to Lovers with Garrett Leigh
- Episode 287 – Reviews: Philip William Stover, Merry Farmer, Everina Maxwell, Slade James, Adam Silvera