That was the advice last night while I was in the skills zone still working on my wrist shot. After putting several elements of the shot together, the guidance last night was to really hate the puck and hit it as hard as possible. It finally all seems to be coming together. It’s not always perfect by any means, but the percent of time that the shots are actually decent keeps increasing. The hockey treadmill seemed better last night too in some small ways. Plus last night there were some new strength exercises too. Once I start going back to the gym with Will, I’ll have some new things to show him to mix up the workouts a bit.
- Episode 388 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club Pride 2022: “Under His Protection” by LaQuette
- Episode 387 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Cozy Mysteries with Michael Craft, Frank Anthony Polito and S.C. Wynne
- Episode 386 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: Beth Bolden
- Episode 385 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Paranormal Romance with Jenn Burke, Kiki Burrelli and Mia Monroe
- Episode 384 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: J.R. Gray