That was the advice last night while I was in the skills zone still working on my wrist shot. After putting several elements of the shot together, the guidance last night was to really hate the puck and hit it as hard as possible. It finally all seems to be coming together. It’s not always perfect by any means, but the percent of time that the shots are actually decent keeps increasing. The hockey treadmill seemed better last night too in some small ways. Plus last night there were some new strength exercises too. Once I start going back to the gym with Will, I’ll have some new things to show him to mix up the workouts a bit.
- GRL 2018 Bonus – TJ Klune Discusses “The Bones Beneath My Skin”
- GRL 2018 Bonus – “Devil Take Me” Authors: Rhys Ford, Jordan L. Hawk, Jordan Castillo Price, C.S. Poe, TA Moore & narrator Greg Tremblay
- Episode 158 – GRL 2018 Preview
- Episode 157 – Interviews with Tere Michaels, Priscilla Oliveras & Damon Suede
- Episode 156 – Victoria Sue Discusses “Guarding His Melody”