You may be asking yourself, just who exactly is Diane McBain? As a starlet in the 1960’s, McBain co-starred in some of my all-time favorite camp classics such as the soapy Troy Donahue melodrama Parrish (1961), the Joan Crawford psycho-drama The Caretakers (1963), and the teens on dope flick Maryjane (1968). Below is the trailer for her foray into the biker-chick genre The Mini-Skirt Mob (1968).
- Episode 271 – A Gothic Christmas Party with Gillian St. Kevern
- Episode 270 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club November 2020: “The Christmas Deal” by Keira Andrews
- Episode 269 – From Wild West to Modern Day Shifters with Maz Maddox
- Episode 268 – Debut Author Liz Faraim Introduces Vivian Chastain
- Episode 267 – Reviews: Jayce Ellis, TJ Klune, Avon Gale & Piper Vaughn, Tanya Chris