You may be asking yourself, just who exactly is Diane McBain? As a starlet in the 1960’s, McBain co-starred in some of my all-time favorite camp classics such as the soapy Troy Donahue melodrama Parrish (1961), the Joan Crawford psycho-drama The Caretakers (1963), and the teens on dope flick Maryjane (1968). Below is the trailer for her foray into the biker-chick genre The Mini-Skirt Mob (1968).
- Episode 157 – Interviews with Tere Michaels, Priscilla Oliveras & Damon Suede
- Episode 156 – Victoria Sue Discusses “Guarding His Melody”
- Episode 155 – Talking Romance with Blogger/Podcaster/Author Sarah Wendell
- Episode 154 – Rhys Ford Discusses “Savior”
- Episode 153 – Rosalind Abel, Mildred Abbott & Special Guest Interview