You may be asking yourself, just who exactly is Diane McBain? As a starlet in the 1960’s, McBain co-starred in some of my all-time favorite camp classics such as the soapy Troy Donahue melodrama Parrish (1961), the Joan Crawford psycho-drama The Caretakers (1963), and the teens on dope flick Maryjane (1968). Below is the trailer for her foray into the biker-chick genre The Mini-Skirt Mob (1968).
- Episode 388 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club Pride 2022: “Under His Protection” by LaQuette
- Episode 387 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Cozy Mysteries with Michael Craft, Frank Anthony Polito and S.C. Wynne
- Episode 386 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: Beth Bolden
- Episode 385 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Paranormal Romance with Jenn Burke, Kiki Burrelli and Mia Monroe
- Episode 384 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: J.R. Gray