As I wrote over the weekend, I got into a better mindset while playing this Saturday. After last Thursday’s quasi-meltdown, Bluestreak itself was much better this week too. The dyanmic warmups are starting to seem a bit easier to come to me, so I’m feeling more coordinated. In the Skills Zone, there was some clear progress made today. It finally klicked how to drive my body forward into a shot and how to move my wrists the way they are supposed to go. I don’t do it right all the time, but its far more consistent than it has ever been and a sure sign that this program is working (I’m looking forward to doing it again on Wednesday to see if progress continues). The Treadmill was more my friend tonight too. We were doing some stuff on the 17.5% grade and I was going at somewhere between 6.8 and 7.2 mph. I was a little slower than the rest of the group. The personal satisfaction here was that I asked the instructor to bump up the speed a couple of times and I survived it and maintained a pretty decent form. We wrapped up with the strengh training, which I always enjoy… that’s some of the stuff I’ll for sure carry back into my regular gym going routine. Bring on Wednesday!
- GRL 2018 Bonus – “Devil Take Me” Authors: Rhys Ford, Jordan L. Hawk, Jordan Castillo Price, C.S. Poe, TA Moore & narrator Greg Tremblay
- Episode 158 – GRL 2018 Preview
- Episode 157 – Interviews with Tere Michaels, Priscilla Oliveras & Damon Suede
- Episode 156 – Victoria Sue Discusses “Guarding His Melody”
- Episode 155 – Talking Romance with Blogger/Podcaster/Author Sarah Wendell