I debated whether I should write about this in a post. I eventually decided that life isn’t really about failure or success, it’s about what you learn along the way. You may remember an earlier post where I mentioned a short story I was working on. Well, the deadline for the anthology has come and gone and, thanks to my expertise in the fine art of procrastination, all I have to show for my (meager) efforts is an uncompleted story. Part of my problem was the naive notion that since it was a short story, it would be easy to crank out. Yeah right. The concept turned out to be a little more complicated than I first envisioned. Oh well, try again another day. As punishment for my laziness, I cleaned the bathroom. Trust me, this was severe penance.
- Episode 291 – Adam Silvera’s “Infinity Cycle” Continues
- Episode 290 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club February 2021: “Awkward Love” by Riley Hart
- Episode 289 – An Insiders Tour of “The Magic Emporium”
- Episode 288 – Roommates to Lovers with Garrett Leigh
- Episode 287 – Reviews: Philip William Stover, Merry Farmer, Everina Maxwell, Slade James, Adam Silvera