I debated whether I should write about this in a post. I eventually decided that life isn’t really about failure or success, it’s about what you learn along the way. You may remember an earlier post where I mentioned a short story I was working on. Well, the deadline for the anthology has come and gone and, thanks to my expertise in the fine art of procrastination, all I have to show for my (meager) efforts is an uncompleted story. Part of my problem was the naive notion that since it was a short story, it would be easy to crank out. Yeah right. The concept turned out to be a little more complicated than I first envisioned. Oh well, try again another day. As punishment for my laziness, I cleaned the bathroom. Trust me, this was severe penance.
- Episode 339 – Mega Recommendation Spectacular!
- Episode 338 – Christmas Lights and Halloween Scares with Author Roan Parrish
- Episode 337 – In Conversation with Adriana Herrera, Frederick Smith and Chaz Lamar Cruz
- Episode 336 – 3 Romance Reviews, 4 Musical Reviews and a Preview of October
- Episode 335 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club September 2021: “Running Lines” by Jeris Jean