I debated whether I should write about this in a post. I eventually decided that life isn’t really about failure or success, it’s about what you learn along the way. You may remember an earlier post where I mentioned a short story I was working on. Well, the deadline for the anthology has come and gone and, thanks to my expertise in the fine art of procrastination, all I have to show for my (meager) efforts is an uncompleted story. Part of my problem was the naive notion that since it was a short story, it would be easy to crank out. Yeah right. The concept turned out to be a little more complicated than I first envisioned. Oh well, try again another day. As punishment for my laziness, I cleaned the bathroom. Trust me, this was severe penance.
- Episode 154 – Rhys Ford Discusses “Savior”
- Episode 153 – Rosalind Abel, Mildred Abbott & Special Guest Interview
- Episode 152 – Debut Author Alexander C. Eberhart Interview + Movie & Book Reviews
- Episode 151 – Hank Edwards Talks “Critters” & “Fluffers,” Joyfully Jay Challenge Month Preview
- Episode 150 – Brian Sloan Discusses “West 40s” + TV & Book Reviews