So I was flipping the channels this afternoon when I stopped on Ovation “the arts channel” where they were showing Jonathan Dove’s Flight, an opera set in an airport. I hate flying, airports and opera. Wanna guess how long I waited untill I turned the channel back to the Food Network?
- Episode 378 – Lily Morton Brings the Scares with “The Sceptic”
- Episode 377 – Getting “Strong” with Rob Kearney and Eric Rosswood
- Episode 376 – Get Ready for Summer Vacation with a YA Reading List
- Episode 375 – A Dozen Books for Your May Reading
- Episode 374 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club Spring 2022: “I’m So (Not) Over You” by Kosoko Jackson