I’m currently working on a submission for an upcoming anthology. At least, I should be working. Even though I like the concept I’ve come up with, I’m having a hell of a time getting it down on paper. I like the characters and I’m constantly thinking of the story, so it’s not writer’s block (I don’t believe in that anyway). As the deadline looms closer, I hope that something will eventually click and I’ll get off my lazy butt, get motivated and get the words on the paper!!!
- GRL 2018 Bonus – Interviews: Kris Jacen, Lucy Lennox & Michael Pauley, Poppy Dennison, Markie Massey
- GRL 2018 Bonus – TJ Klune Discusses “The Bones Beneath My Skin”
- GRL 2018 Bonus – “Devil Take Me” Authors: Rhys Ford, Jordan L. Hawk, Jordan Castillo Price, C.S. Poe, TA Moore & narrator Greg Tremblay
- Episode 158 – GRL 2018 Preview
- Episode 157 – Interviews with Tere Michaels, Priscilla Oliveras & Damon Suede