I’m currently working on a submission for an upcoming anthology. At least, I should be working. Even though I like the concept I’ve come up with, I’m having a hell of a time getting it down on paper. I like the characters and I’m constantly thinking of the story, so it’s not writer’s block (I don’t believe in that anyway). As the deadline looms closer, I hope that something will eventually click and I’ll get off my lazy butt, get motivated and get the words on the paper!!!
- Episode 388 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club Pride 2022: “Under His Protection” by LaQuette
- Episode 387 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Cozy Mysteries with Michael Craft, Frank Anthony Polito and S.C. Wynne
- Episode 386 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: Beth Bolden
- Episode 385 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Paranormal Romance with Jenn Burke, Kiki Burrelli and Mia Monroe
- Episode 384 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: J.R. Gray