Okay, I have no real proof that these shows made me gay, but they most assuredly made me the camp lovin’ queer that I am today. One thing that these intros made me realize… tv shows rarely have opening themes anymore, and when they do, they totally suck. One thing is for sure, Sid and Marty Krofft always came up with a catchy hook. Warning: The odds are very high that if you listen to the theme to Dr. Shrinker, you’ll have the song in your head for the rest of the day.
- Episode 303 – Author Anna Zabo Writes Feel Good BDSM
- Episode 302 – Reviews: Adam Silvera, Summer Devon, Gregory Ashe & C.S. Poe, Sydney Smyth, Eli Easton & Tara Lain
- Episode 301 – Robbie Couch Mixes Rom-Com and Mystery for “The Sky Blues”
- Episode 300 – Arranged Marriage in Space with Everina Maxwell
- Episode 299 – April Book Preview Plus Reviews of Robbie Couch and Annabeth Albert