Okay, I have no real proof that these shows made me gay, but they most assuredly made me the camp lovin’ queer that I am today. One thing that these intros made me realize… tv shows rarely have opening themes anymore, and when they do, they totally suck. One thing is for sure, Sid and Marty Krofft always came up with a catchy hook. Warning: The odds are very high that if you listen to the theme to Dr. Shrinker, you’ll have the song in your head for the rest of the day.
- Episode 340 – Rom-Coms and Horror Movies with Sara Dobie Bauer
- Episode 339 – Mega Recommendation Spectacular!
- Episode 338 – Christmas Lights and Halloween Scares with Author Roan Parrish
- Episode 337 – In Conversation with Adriana Herrera, Frederick Smith and Chaz Lamar Cruz
- Episode 336 – 3 Romance Reviews, 4 Musical Reviews and a Preview of October