Okay, I have no real proof that these shows made me gay, but they most assuredly made me the camp lovin’ queer that I am today. One thing that these intros made me realize… tv shows rarely have opening themes anymore, and when they do, they totally suck. One thing is for sure, Sid and Marty Krofft always came up with a catchy hook. Warning: The odds are very high that if you listen to the theme to Dr. Shrinker, you’ll have the song in your head for the rest of the day.
- Episode 283 – Talking Historicals with Zoë and Kelsey from “Tea & Strumpets”
- Episode 282 – Reviews: Sarina Bowen, Slade James, Zoe Dawn, Max Rowan, E. Davies
- Episode 281 – Sarina Bowen Introduces “Roommate” and a New Series
- Episode 280 – Winter Wonderland Story Giveaway
- Episode 279 – Reviews and Favorites of 2020