Okay, I have no real proof that these shows made me gay, but they most assuredly made me the camp lovin’ queer that I am today. One thing that these intros made me realize… tv shows rarely have opening themes anymore, and when they do, they totally suck. One thing is for sure, Sid and Marty Krofft always came up with a catchy hook. Warning: The odds are very high that if you listen to the theme to Dr. Shrinker, you’ll have the song in your head for the rest of the day.
- Episode 387 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Cozy Mysteries with Michael Craft, Frank Anthony Polito and S.C. Wynne
- Episode 386 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: Beth Bolden
- Episode 385 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Paranormal Romance with Jenn Burke, Kiki Burrelli and Mia Monroe
- Episode 384 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: J.R. Gray
- Episode 383 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Historical Romance with Merry Farmer, Annabelle Greene and Cat Sebastian