Here’s a wacked out moment from Applause, the musical version of All About Eve. What does Margo Channing do on opening night… why she goes to the village to hang with the gays of course!
- Episode 263 – V.E. Schwab and “The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue”
- Episode 262 – Listener Favorite: TJ Klune & The Finale of “Green Creek”
- Episode 261 – Whyborne & Griffin: From Book Series to Roleplaying Game
- Big Gay Fiction Book Club September 2020: “St. Nacho’s” by Z.A. Maxfield
- Episode 260 – Book Talk with Jay & Lisa