The wonky world of New York City weather continued today. After being in the low 70s on Saturday, today it is in the low 30s (with a wind chill in the mid 20s) and there was a minute or two of flurries. It was a reminder that it really is winter even though it often feels like spring. The upcoming forecast? Back in the 50s this weekend. It’s just crazy! I want snow!
- Episode 154 – Rhys Ford Discusses “Savior”
- Episode 153 – Rosalind Abel, Mildred Abbott & Special Guest Interview
- Episode 152 – Debut Author Alexander C. Eberhart Interview + Movie & Book Reviews
- Episode 151 – Hank Edwards Talks “Critters” & “Fluffers,” Joyfully Jay Challenge Month Preview
- Episode 150 – Brian Sloan Discusses “West 40s” + TV & Book Reviews