The wonky world of New York City weather continued today. After being in the low 70s on Saturday, today it is in the low 30s (with a wind chill in the mid 20s) and there was a minute or two of flurries. It was a reminder that it really is winter even though it often feels like spring. The upcoming forecast? Back in the 50s this weekend. It’s just crazy! I want snow!
- Episode 340 – Rom-Coms and Horror Movies with Sara Dobie Bauer
- Episode 339 – Mega Recommendation Spectacular!
- Episode 338 – Christmas Lights and Halloween Scares with Author Roan Parrish
- Episode 337 – In Conversation with Adriana Herrera, Frederick Smith and Chaz Lamar Cruz
- Episode 336 – 3 Romance Reviews, 4 Musical Reviews and a Preview of October