The wonky world of New York City weather continued today. After being in the low 70s on Saturday, today it is in the low 30s (with a wind chill in the mid 20s) and there was a minute or two of flurries. It was a reminder that it really is winter even though it often feels like spring. The upcoming forecast? Back in the 50s this weekend. It’s just crazy! I want snow!
- Episode 378 – Lily Morton Brings the Scares with “The Sceptic”
- Episode 377 – Getting “Strong” with Rob Kearney and Eric Rosswood
- Episode 376 – Get Ready for Summer Vacation with a YA Reading List
- Episode 375 – A Dozen Books for Your May Reading
- Episode 374 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club Spring 2022: “I’m So (Not) Over You” by Kosoko Jackson