It is a momentous morning, I just crossed the 50,000 word mark, 50,072 to be exact. I wrote a little overtime this morning because when I hit 7am, which is when I usually finish, I was sitting around 49,300 and I was so close that I just kept writing for a few more minutes. So, I may be a little late to work, or at least a little late in terms of when I usually get in, but it was worth it to cross the finish line a day early. Tomorrow morning I will wrap up the first draft with an epilogue sort of ending. I don’t have time to finish the book within the month as I would want, so the epilogue will get things summarized and then I’ll expand the ending when I start tackling the second draft.
- Episode 291 – Adam Silvera’s “Infinity Cycle” Continues
- Episode 290 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club February 2021: “Awkward Love” by Riley Hart
- Episode 289 – An Insiders Tour of “The Magic Emporium”
- Episode 288 – Roommates to Lovers with Garrett Leigh
- Episode 287 – Reviews: Philip William Stover, Merry Farmer, Everina Maxwell, Slade James, Adam Silvera