It is a momentous morning, I just crossed the 50,000 word mark, 50,072 to be exact. I wrote a little overtime this morning because when I hit 7am, which is when I usually finish, I was sitting around 49,300 and I was so close that I just kept writing for a few more minutes. So, I may be a little late to work, or at least a little late in terms of when I usually get in, but it was worth it to cross the finish line a day early. Tomorrow morning I will wrap up the first draft with an epilogue sort of ending. I don’t have time to finish the book within the month as I would want, so the epilogue will get things summarized and then I’ll expand the ending when I start tackling the second draft.
- Episode 357 – Heat, Heart, Humor and Spreadsheets with Lauren Blakely
- Episode 356 – Snowbound with Author Gabbi Grey
- Episode 355 – Book Recommendations to Ring in 2022
- Episode 354 – Jeff & Will’s Year in Books
- Episode 353 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club December 2021: “A Boyfriend for Christmas” by Jay Northcote