It is a momentous morning, I just crossed the 50,000 word mark, 50,072 to be exact. I wrote a little overtime this morning because when I hit 7am, which is when I usually finish, I was sitting around 49,300 and I was so close that I just kept writing for a few more minutes. So, I may be a little late to work, or at least a little late in terms of when I usually get in, but it was worth it to cross the finish line a day early. Tomorrow morning I will wrap up the first draft with an epilogue sort of ending. I don’t have time to finish the book within the month as I would want, so the epilogue will get things summarized and then I’ll expand the ending when I start tackling the second draft.
- Episode 388 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club Pride 2022: “Under His Protection” by LaQuette
- Episode 387 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Cozy Mysteries with Michael Craft, Frank Anthony Polito and S.C. Wynne
- Episode 386 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: Beth Bolden
- Episode 385 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Paranormal Romance with Jenn Burke, Kiki Burrelli and Mia Monroe
- Episode 384 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: J.R. Gray