Well, the doctor’s visit today was a short one. He listened to the story of my injured hand and had me do various movements with it and I’d say what felt stiff. Finally he asked me to touch my pinkie to my thumb, and that shot quite a bolt of pure pain across the back of my hand. And with that, he decided I needed to go see a hand specialist. So next Friday afternoon I’m off to see, according to my doctor, one of the best hand specialists in the country. We will see what he has to say. Hopefully it will be nothing to serious…
- Episode 341 – Falling in Love with History with Merry Farmer
- Episode 340 – Rom-Coms and Horror Movies with Sara Dobie Bauer
- Episode 339 – Mega Recommendation Spectacular!
- Episode 338 – Christmas Lights and Halloween Scares with Author Roan Parrish
- Episode 337 – In Conversation with Adriana Herrera, Frederick Smith and Chaz Lamar Cruz