At work, I’ve been working with a web development firm over in Riga, Latvia. Of course, 99.9% of our communication is via email or Skype, but every now and then I get something in the mail. That happened today and I had to share the postage stamp that was on the letter. It’s a very cool goalie stamp, which commemorates Riga hosting the 2006 IIHF World Championship (IIHF is the International Ice Hockey Federation) back in May. I don’t know if there are a whole series of hockey stamps, but I plan to find out. It’s nice to see things like this from other parts of the world. When we were in Montreal I loved the $5 bills because those had a hockey theme on one side (I wish I’d taken a picture or brought one home to scan, but that didn’t happen).
- Episode 291 – Adam Silvera’s “Infinity Cycle” Continues
- Episode 290 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club February 2021: “Awkward Love” by Riley Hart
- Episode 289 – An Insiders Tour of “The Magic Emporium”
- Episode 288 – Roommates to Lovers with Garrett Leigh
- Episode 287 – Reviews: Philip William Stover, Merry Farmer, Everina Maxwell, Slade James, Adam Silvera