At work, I’ve been working with a web development firm over in Riga, Latvia. Of course, 99.9% of our communication is via email or Skype, but every now and then I get something in the mail. That happened today and I had to share the postage stamp that was on the letter. It’s a very cool goalie stamp, which commemorates Riga hosting the 2006 IIHF World Championship (IIHF is the International Ice Hockey Federation) back in May. I don’t know if there are a whole series of hockey stamps, but I plan to find out. It’s nice to see things like this from other parts of the world. When we were in Montreal I loved the $5 bills because those had a hockey theme on one side (I wish I’d taken a picture or brought one home to scan, but that didn’t happen).
- Episode 387 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Cozy Mysteries with Michael Craft, Frank Anthony Polito and S.C. Wynne
- Episode 386 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: Beth Bolden
- Episode 385 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Paranormal Romance with Jenn Burke, Kiki Burrelli and Mia Monroe
- Episode 384 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: J.R. Gray
- Episode 383 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Historical Romance with Merry Farmer, Annabelle Greene and Cat Sebastian