This figure is from the mid-80’s and was a premium offer from… somewhere. I can’t remember if she came from a fast food restaurant or was a mail-in offer. Her odd pose, as if she were driving an oversized car (or perhaps an invisible jet) is because she originally held a sippy cup. I used the cup as a toothbrush holder for many years before the junky plastic it was made of began to degrade and started to leak. I tossed the cup and kept the amazon princess.
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 124 – Lucy Lennox Gets Princely, Lisa Has Book Recs & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 123 – V.L. Locey & RJ Scott Talk “Poke Check,” Book & Movie Reviews & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 122 – Lucy Lennox Gets “Heart2Heart,” Greg Tremblay Talks Audiobooks & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 121 – A.M. Arthur Talks Cowboys & Omegaverse, Reviews & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 120 – Heidi Cullinan & Iggy Toma Interview Part 2, Book Reviews & More