I’m continuing the parade of Merrick covers with An Idol For Others. The Avon paperback on the left is from 1977 and the reprint on the right came 20 years later in the late 90’s. I confess that I haven’t read this particular tome, but judging from the the booty on each cover, I find my interest piqued 🙂 I might need to move this to the top of my TBR.
- Episode 137 – Hans M. Hirschi Interview & Giveaway, Book Reviews
- Episode 136 – Audiobook Narrator Finn Sterling Interview, Book Reviews
- Episode 135 – Live from the L.A. Times Festival of Books Part 2
- Episode 134 – Keira Andrews Talks “Test of Valor,” Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 133 – Live from the L.A. Times Festival of Books Part 1