I’m continuing the parade of Merrick covers with An Idol For Others. The Avon paperback on the left is from 1977 and the reprint on the right came 20 years later in the late 90’s. I confess that I haven’t read this particular tome, but judging from the the booty on each cover, I find my interest piqued 🙂 I might need to move this to the top of my TBR.
- Episode 150 – Brian Sloan Discusses “West 40s” + TV & Book Reviews
- Episode 149 – Geoffrey Knight’s Adventurers & Billionaires + TV & Book Reviews
- Episode 148 – Carrie Pack Discusses “Past Imperfect” + Book Reviews
- Episode 147 – TJ Klune & Kirt Graves Talk “Ravensong”
- Episode 146 – Layla Reyne talks “Trouble Brewing” + Book & Documentary Reviews