Today’s featured Wonder Woman is a 10″ action figure (if she came with more accessories and you could comb her hair, I’d be more inclined to call her a doll) from the early 2000’s. This large scale action figure (I have her 3 1/2 inch counterpart around here somewhere) was part of the toy line for Cartoon Network’s Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.
- Episode 137 – Hans M. Hirschi Interview & Giveaway, Book Reviews
- Episode 136 – Audiobook Narrator Finn Sterling Interview, Book Reviews
- Episode 135 – Live from the L.A. Times Festival of Books Part 2
- Episode 134 – Keira Andrews Talks “Test of Valor,” Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 133 – Live from the L.A. Times Festival of Books Part 1