Today’s featured Wonder Woman is a 10″ action figure (if she came with more accessories and you could comb her hair, I’d be more inclined to call her a doll) from the early 2000’s. This large scale action figure (I have her 3 1/2 inch counterpart around here somewhere) was part of the toy line for Cartoon Network’s Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.
- Episode 149 – Geoffrey Knight’s Adventurers & Billionaires + TV & Book Reviews
- Episode 148 – Carrie Pack Discusses “Past Imperfect” + Book Reviews
- Episode 147 – TJ Klune & Kirt Graves Talk “Ravensong”
- Episode 146 – Layla Reyne talks “Trouble Brewing” + Book & Documentary Reviews
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews