It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas… and today’s selection is a Wonder Woman xmas tree ornament from ye olde (meaning sadly defunct) WB Store. I’m not a particularly fussy collector and I rarely keep anything in it’s original packaging, but in this case I picked up these two pieces on holiday clearance and one stayed in it’s little box (which is pretty dinged up thanks to my less than optimal storage methods).
- Episode 137 – Hans M. Hirschi Interview & Giveaway, Book Reviews
- Episode 136 – Audiobook Narrator Finn Sterling Interview, Book Reviews
- Episode 135 – Live from the L.A. Times Festival of Books Part 2
- Episode 134 – Keira Andrews Talks “Test of Valor,” Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 133 – Live from the L.A. Times Festival of Books Part 1