Here I am on the steps of the historic Oscar Wilde Bookshop a few weeks before it permanently closed it’s doors in 2009. I loved going there to see what was new in the world of gay fiction. Jeff and I always stopped by whenever we were in the west village. I genuinely miss it.
- Episode 149 – Geoffrey Knight’s Adventurers & Billionaires + TV & Book Reviews
- Episode 148 – Carrie Pack Discusses “Past Imperfect” + Book Reviews
- Episode 147 – TJ Klune & Kirt Graves Talk “Ravensong”
- Episode 146 – Layla Reyne talks “Trouble Brewing” + Book & Documentary Reviews
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews