We’re not throwing back too far this time out. These pics are from the first visit Jeff and I made to the Metropolitan Opera House in 2010 to see American Ballet Theatre. We’d return several more times before our move out west in 2014. If you ever have a chance to see this company on tour or in New York I highly reccomend you do it.
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 123 – V.L. Locey & RJ Scott Talk “Poke Check,” Book & Movie Reviews & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 122 – Lucy Lennox Gets “Heart2Heart,” Greg Tremblay Talks Audiobooks & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 121 – A.M. Arthur Talks Cowboys & Omegaverse, Reviews & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 120 – Heidi Cullinan & Iggy Toma Interview Part 2, Book Reviews & More
- BONUS: Jeff & Will Talk About “The Hockey Player’s Heart”