On Friday, January 24, for the first time in 16 years some commuter ferry service between NYC and New Jersey was suspended because the Hudson River froze over. We shot these pictures on January 25 when the ice had finally become visible by our apartment.
- Episode 144 – All About Coastal Magic with Jennifer Morris + Book Reviews
- Episode 143 – Brandilyn’s Audiobook Recs + NYC Theater Trip Roundup
- Episode 142 – A Visit to Sacramento’s Lavender Library + Book & Movie Reviews
- Episode 141 – Seth King Interview + TV, Movie & Book Reviews
- Episode 140 – Charlie David Discusses “Shadowlands” Miniseries + Book & TV Reviews