On September 24, 2002, the NYC Water Taxi service launched service running from Brooklyn over to Battery Park and up the Hudson to the Intrepid Sea & Air Museum. These fireworks, visible from our living room window, capped the night’s celebration.
- Episode 127 – Becky Albertalli Discusses “Love, Simon”
- Episode 126 – Brandilyn Recommends Rick Riordan, “Tom of Finland” Bio Pic
- Episode 125 – Poppy Dennison Introduces the “Bartlett Boys,” Book Review, Book2Pod & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 124 – Lucy Lennox Gets Princely, Lisa Has Book Recs & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 123 – V.L. Locey & RJ Scott Talk “Poke Check,” Book & Movie Reviews & More