On September 24, 2002, the NYC Water Taxi service launched service running from Brooklyn over to Battery Park and up the Hudson to the Intrepid Sea & Air Museum. These fireworks, visible from our living room window, capped the night’s celebration.
- Episode 144 – All About Coastal Magic with Jennifer Morris + Book Reviews
- Episode 143 – Brandilyn’s Audiobook Recs + NYC Theater Trip Roundup
- Episode 142 – A Visit to Sacramento’s Lavender Library + Book & Movie Reviews
- Episode 141 – Seth King Interview + TV, Movie & Book Reviews
- Episode 140 – Charlie David Discusses “Shadowlands” Miniseries + Book & TV Reviews