Here’s the index of all the photo albums we’ve got. Click on any of the titles to see the pictures. You can also checkout our Photostream on Flickr.
- So You Think You Can Dance Tour 2012 (November 14, 2012): Jeff caught the tour stop on its second night in NYC.
- Hurricane Sandy (October 28-30, 2012): We endured Hurricane Sandy (a.k.a. Frankenstorm) and shot a few pictures along the way.
- GayRomLit 2012 (October 18-21, 2012): We went to Albuquerque, NM for a long weekend for this Gay Romance Literature Retreat.
- Cycle for the Cause 2012 (September 20-23, 2012): Jeff rode to support the LGBT Center’s HIV/AIDS Services. Here are pictures he shot on the ride, along with pictures of him shot by others.
- Alabama Hockey SECCH Showcase Weekend (January 27-29, 2012): Jeff caught Alabama’s Frozen Tide, along with some other SEC hockey teams, during the three day weekend.
- 2011 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade (November 24, 2011): Jeff took part in the parade this year as a handler for the Ronald McDonald balloon.
- Top of the Rock (November 3, 2011): One of the first outings Jeff took at his new job was to Top of the Rock and Rockefeller Center
- Gettin’ Hitched (October 19, 2011): Jeff and Will get married legally in New York.
- Braking the Cycle 2011 (September 15-18, 2011): Pictures from Jeff’s second Braking the Cycle ride.
- 9/11/11 (September 11, 2011): Just a few images from the 10th Anniversary of 9/11/01.
- January 27 Snow Aftermath (January 27, 2011): We got a second blizzard just a month after the first, and this one was an even bigger Snowpocalypse.
- Snowpocalypse 2010 (December 26 & 27, 2010): NYC got slammed by a post-Christmas blizzard. These are some before, during and after pictures.
- Holidays 2010 (November/December 2010): Various scenes around NYC of holiday splendor.
- So You Think You Can Dance Tour (October 7, 2010): SYTYCD stopped at Radio City Music Hall and we snapped some pictures.
- Braking the Cycle 2010 (September 24-26, 2010): Jeff rode his bicycle in this year’s Braking the Cycle, which goes 285 miles from Boston to NYC and benefits the HIV/AIDS services of the LGBT Center.
- Provincetown Trip (August 10-16, 2010): We made a return trip to Provincetown for vacation this year.
- New York NOH8 Campaign Photo Shoot with Adam Bouska (February 1, 2010). We were photographed by Adam Bouska as part of the NOH8 Campaign open shoot in NYC.
- Chelsea Challenge 2009 (June 19-21, 2009): Jeff played with the Hartford Whalers, which won the gold medal in the Recreational B division.
- Provincetown Trip (August 17-22, 2008): Jeff and Will took their first trip to Provincetown, Mass.
- Chelsea Challenge 2008: Purple Rain (June 20-22, 2008): Jeff captained the silver medal-winning Purple Rain in the NYCGHA’s annual LGBT tourney.
- Tigers Win Division 8 Silver (April 12, 2008): The NYCGHA Tigers win the Division 8 Silver medal at Sky Rink.
- Hockey: The Musical! Gay/Straight Challenge Game (March 15, 2008): Members of the NYCGHA traveled out to Long Island to take part in a benefit for Hockey: The Musical!
- The Simpsons Take Over Bryant Park for The Simpsons Movie DVD release (December 18, 2007): The Simpsons Movie DVD release event in Bryant Park.
- Macy’s Holiday Windows (December 4, 2007): A look at the Christmas windows at Macy’s in New York City.
- Kykuit Tour (October 9, 2006): Our tour of the Rockefeller Estate.
- 1st World Outgames (July 28-August 6, 2006): Our vacation took us to Montreal this year for Jeff to play hockey in the 1st World Outgames. The experience was amazing and we brought back lots of pictures and video.
- Jeff Goes to Mayor Bloomberg’s LGBT Pride BBQ (June 20, 2006): Jeff, along with the rest of the NYCGHA Board and Advisory Council, was invited to the Mayor’s annual Pride event. Here are some selected pictures.
- A Tour of Madame Tussaud’s: 2006 Revisit (February 10, 2006): Will returned to Tussauds for the first time since 2001 and snapped these pictures of some of the new portraits.
NYCGHA Pride (June 22 & 26, 2005): The New York City Gay Hockey Association appeared on NY1 and in the Pride parade this year.
Disney World Trip (May 6-12, 2005): We went to Disney World to celebrate our 10th Anniversary.
The Gates, Central Park, New York, 1979-2005 (February 25, 2005): Jeff stopped by Central Park on a snowy morning to capture these images.
Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Prade 2004 (November 25, 2004): Images from this year’s parade.
NYCGHA Chelsea Challenge 2004 (June 18-20): Pics of Jeff on the Gold Medal winning team!
NYCGHA Shoots “So Graham Norton” Opening Sequence (January 27, 2004): In the middle of a blizzard, it’s the perfect time to skate at Rockefeller Center
Hudson River on Ice (January 25, 2003): In the harshest winter in more than a decade, the Hudson River, even in lower Manhattan began to ice over.
December 2002 Snow (December 5, 2002): The largest snow fall in two years, and we’ve got pictures!
Fireworks for the Water Taxi Launch (September 24, 2002): Fireworks as seen from our apartment.
Hudson River Esplanade Tour (September 8, 2002): Take a tour along the Hudson River and see what passes for Jeff & Will’s front yard.
- World Trade Center Disaster: One Year Later (September 7, 2002): Nearing the anniversary date, here’s shots from downtown and near Ground Zero.
- Tigers Hockey – 2002 Spring Season (April – September, 2002): Various pictures and video of Jeff’s first season with the Tigers.
NYC Gay Pride Parade 2002 (June 30, 2002): Jeff and Will were part of this year’s march and shot these pictures.
Holidays 2001 (November-December 2001): Holiday images from around New York City, including the 75th Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, the tree at Rockefeller Center and more.
Jeff’s Mom Visits New York City (October 19-22, 2001): Jeff’s mom came to visit and, among other things, we went to the Central Park Zoo, which is where most of these pictures come from.
Orlando Trip (October 3-8, 2001): Our first time out of New York City since Spring 1999. Check us out at Universal, Islands of Adventure and Disney/MGM.
World Trade Center Disaster Updates (September 11-17, 2001): It’s important not to forget the thoughts and images from these events.
Winter Storm (December 30, 2000): The biggest snow storm to hit NYC since 1996 dumped more than 12 inches.
A Tour of Madame Tussaud’s (October 2000): Shortly after Will started working here, we took a tour and shot the pictures.
- Cats Garage Sale (September 16, 2000): The week after Cats closed on Broadway, all of the props, costumes and such were auctioned off to benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.
- The 2000 Tony Awards (June 4, 2000): We made our first trip to the awards and took some pictures of this major event for us.
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade (November 1999): Our first parade in New York City. Will had to work, but Jeff snapped the pics.
- Annie Get Your Gun CD Signing (April 23, 1999): Bernadette Peters and Tom Wopat signed the CD at the Virgin Megastore in Times Square.
- NYC Vacation Pictures (November 1998): Photos devoted to our second trip to New York City.
- Humboldt County Pride Celebration (June 14, 1998): Pictures of the Pride Parade held in Arcata, CA
- Various Pictures (1996 and 1997): This is a page of various pictures. A couple are from our first trip to NYC in September 1996 another is us and some friends with Chita Rivera.
- Theatre Pictures: Before we moved to NYC, we both acted in a number of theatrical productions. These pages take you through some of our production photos.