It’s my sixth year participating in 2015 and I’m training as much as possible from my home base in Northern California. In five years, I’ve raised just shy of $20,000 and my goal this year is for $4,000. Please donate whatever you can to help me make that.
Click Here to Donate
Curious how your donations help the Center? Here are some of the things Cycle for a Cause enables the Center to fund:
- $15 covers the cost of one Safe Sex Kit.
- $25 pays for two HIV test kits.
- $50 pays for screening and provision of referrals over the phone or face-to-face for four LGBT adults in need of help.
- $100 provides a month of MetroCards for an uninsured/underinsured client in Center Recovery, in which approximately 60% of clients are HIV positive.
- $600 pays a stipend for two youth to be trained as leaders in the fight against HIV and AIDS through our Sexual Health Leadership Team.
- $5,000 will send eight at-risk youths to our summer camp – a safe place where they’ll learn to avoid HIV infection through adult and peer counseling.
Thank you for whatever donation you can provide.