The guys talked about their schedule for the RT Booklovers convention coming up in May. They also reminded everyone about the ongoing Autism Awareness Month Auction.
New patrons kragthang and Baron are welcomed!
Will talks about the documentary I Always Said Yes: The Many Lives of Wakefield Poole. The guys welcome Mystery Science Theater 3000 back. Jeff reviews Honestly Ben by Bill Konigsberg and Will shows off the Joeboys book from Joe Phillips.
Sarina Bowen is welcomed back to the podcast to talk about her recent re-release of Goodbye Paradise as well as her Him/Us spin off Good Boy and more.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode:
- Somewhere on Mackinac by Jeff Adams on Dreamspinner Press (available for pre-order)
- Jeff Adams mailing list sign up (with free ebook) on JeffAdamsWrites.com
- RT Booklovers Convention website
- Autism Awareness Month Auction at TTCBooksAndMore.com
- Autism Awareness Month Bidding Album and Instructions on Facebook
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast on Patreon.com
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast patrons on BGFP website
- I Always Said Yes: The Many Lives of Wakefield Poole on Amazon Video
- The Boys in the Sand on DVD at Amazon
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 on Netlifx
- Honestly Ben by Bill Konigsberg on Amazon
- Jeff’s review of Honestly Ben by Bill Konigsberg on JeffAndWill.com
- Joeboys by Joe Phillips on Amazon
- Sarina Bowen Interview
- Sarina Bowen: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads
- Goodbye Paradise by Sarina Bowen on Amazon
- Jeff’s review of Goodbye Paradise by Sarina Bowen on JeffAndWill.com
- The Understatement of the Year by Sarina Bowen on Amazon
- Him by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy on Amazon
- Us by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy on Amazon
- Truth North series by Sarina Bowen on Amazon
- Keepsake by Sarina Bowen on Amazon
- Good Boy by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy on Amazon
- Stay by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy on Amazon