Jeff and Will open the show open by wishing their listeners a happy and safe Halloween.
NaNoWriMo kicks off on November 1 and the guys talk about some of the planning they’ve been doing and wish luck to everyone doing NaNo this year.
To celebrate BGFP‘s first anniversary some stats are shared about the show, including the number of guests they’ve had on and what regions of the world listen most. In addition, Jeff & will look back on their favorite moments from the year and read some thoughts from listeners as well.
GRL is recapped as the guys discuss this year’s retreat, including what they enjoyed during the weekend. Three of GRL’s organizers–Ethan Day, Carol Lynne and Reese Dante–are also interviewed to talk about the past, present and future for the gathering.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode:
- National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) website
- Joanna Penn on the Big Gay Fiction Podcast (Episode 44 | Episode 45)
- Sarina Bowen on the Big Gay Fiction Podcast
- Truth Slash Fiction on the Big Gay Fiction Podcast
- Jordan Nassar on the Big Gay Fiction Podcast
- Atom Yang on the Big Gay Fiction Podcast (Episode 3 | GRL Bonus)
- T.M. Smith on the Big Gay Fiction Podcast (Episode 8 | Episode 28 | Episode 39)
- Ripped Bodice Bookstore on the Big Gay Fiction Podcast
- BGSQD Bookstore on the Big Gay Fiction Podcast
- Romance Out Loud podcast
- WROTE podcast
- GayRomLit website
- Tight End by Devon McCormack on Amazon
- Clipped by Devon McCormack on Amazon
- J. Scott Coatsworth on Amazon
- Angel Martinez on Amazon
- Joel Leslie on Audible
- Morticia Knight on Amazon
- Michael Jensen on Amazon
- Avon Gale on Amazon
- Rhys Ford on Amazon
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast Gallery
- Ethan Day on Amazon
- Carol Lynne on Amazon
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast GRL Bonus Episode on YouTube