I got the chance to sit in on a workshop Heidi Cullinan gave with Damon Seude last year at GRL. She’s super smart and quick-witted (you gotta be if you’re sharing a stage with Damon) and in the Des Moines Register profile below she talks about being a mom and having a successful career in m/m fiction. You can read the full story here.
- Episode 137 – Hans M. Hirschi Interview & Giveaway, Book Reviews
- Episode 136 – Audiobook Narrator Finn Sterling Interview, Book Reviews
- Episode 135 – Live from the L.A. Times Festival of Books Part 2
- Episode 134 – Keira Andrews Talks “Test of Valor,” Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 133 – Live from the L.A. Times Festival of Books Part 1