I heard this in the store this morning and let me tell you, it took me way back. I looooved this song back in the day and it’s still great, though it’s hard to believe that the ozone depleting hair, insane fashion and questionable dance moves (Hey everybody, let’s do the cabbage patch!) were ever cool.
- Episode 133 – Live from the L.A. Times Festival of Books Part 1
- Episode 132 – Mary Calmes Talks “Twisted and Tied”
- Episode 131 – Tammy Middleton Talks Autism Awareness Month Auction, Christina’s Baseball Book Recs
- Episode 130 – Markie & Jessica from Top To BOTM Podcast Interview, Book Reviews & MisCast
- Episode 129 – Jay from Joyfully Jay Previews Theme Week, Plus Bunnies, Silk & Wildes